Today Julie watched David for a little bit so I could go and run some errands. At the store I found a few goodies for the kids' Easter baskets and after I picked up David, came home and unloaded the groceries, I came back in from closing the garage and found David sitting on the couch with a big smile on his face holding his Easter surprise. What are you gonna do? I couldn't take it away at that point. He's just too cute.
Today Julie watched David for a little bit so I could go and run some errands. At the store I found a few goodies for the kids' Easter baskets and after I picked up David, came home and unloaded the groceries, I came back in from closing the garage and found David sitting on the couch with a big smile on his face holding his Easter surprise. What are you gonna do? I couldn't take it away at that point. He's just too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment