Today it was raining again!... but thank goodness we made plans to go to Water Mania, an indoor water park! It was tons of fun and I was personally very happy that the water was warm! We then went and saw How to Train Your Dragon again. I love that movie!! And before we left for home we made sure to stop by a bank machine and get the kids some real Canadian money to take home as a souvenir! They thought that was pretty cool!
Today it was raining again!... but thank goodness we made plans to go to Water Mania, an indoor water park! It was tons of fun and I was personally very happy that the water was warm! We then went and saw How to Train Your Dragon again. I love that movie!! And before we left for home we made sure to stop by a bank machine and get the kids some real Canadian money to take home as a souvenir! They thought that was pretty cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment