When Audrey came home from activity days near tears I wondered what in the world had happened. She then burst into tears as she told me she couldn't find the snowman Mary and Joseph she had just made. Luckily, they had some extra supplies that they sent home with her so that she could remake them so we got busy right away and made a new Mary and Joseph. She just loves her little snowman and was so happy to have made new ones that we did a little photoshoot when we were all done. So glad she is all smiles now!
I loved this picture because in the background you can see my Harry Potter book that I was so engrossed in when Lou Lou got home. There are few things more important to me than devouring this series right now, but this sweet girl is definately one of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment