I have been doing horrible with my P365 and so today I decided to snap a picture of one of the reasons I've been ignoring this project. My new kindle... this thing is going to get me into some serious trouble if I'm not careful. I would just love to download and read books all day long. It's been such a wonderful holiday. I've rarely gotten out of my pajamas, I've eaten so much good food I'm not even sure my pants fit anymore, and it's been so fun just hanging out playing kinect with the kids and lounging around reading all day. I'm not sure how I'm going to adjust to regular life next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are you reading a Steinbeck book? I've read lots of his stuff...perhaps we need to have another non mac n cheese bookclub.
Oh yes! I think all of our selections must have a great deal of substance to them, just as our Harry Potter pick did!... but they must have a hint of juicy goodness too. I'm not reading a Steinbeck right now, it's just my screensaver. I just finished reading Water for Elephants and I feel in dire need of another good book to read, but can't decide what. Suggestions?!!
Post a Comment