Last week I noticed a slight bruise appear on the side of David's face and I had no idea where it came from. When I asked him about it he said that Ethan did it. After a few days it has turned into a quite impressive black eye. It looks like he got into quite the brawl. When I asked Ethan about it, he did admit that it happend by accident one night when they were wrestling and just goofing around. Every time we talk about it, David gets upset and insists that there is no bruise. Yeah... okay, buddy. Whatever you say. In fact, to take this picture I told him I wanted to take a picture of his cool shirt because if I told him I wanted to take a picture of his eye he would most definately have refused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment