Now that we have a bunch of older kids on the street we thought that it would be fun to do a flashlight egg hunt for them. We hid eggs up and down the street and even had some neighbors without kids hid eggs in their yards for them to find as well. Audrey was sad that she wasn't quite old enough yet because she thought it sounded much more fun than the little kid egg hunt tomorrow morning!


Today when the kiddos got home from school we colored our Easter eggs. I had to make sure I got them done this year since last year I totally failed. I'm worried that in a few years my kids will be over doing it so I need to make sure to do it while they're still so excited about it!

Shot with
D700-24-70mm
1/400, f3.5
ISO 200

1 comment:

Holly said...

Cutest Kidds ever! Are they matching their clothes on purpose? Love that!