Today was Kelli's reception and the weather could not have turned out more perfect... especially since most of the week they were predicting rain. Since they were married in Utah, they had their reception here at Anderson's Barn and it turned out really good. My favorite part... Heidi's amazing cupcakes! YUM.
Shot with
D700~24-70mm
1/800, f2.8
ISO 200
Jason ran the full Rock-n-Roll marathon for the third time this year. I was pretty worried this time around since he got sick on Monday and was in bed for 3 days. He still had a pretty bad cough the night before and I have no idea how he ran 26 miles feeling like that. He still did awesome and ran it in 3 hrs 56 min. Not his best, but pretty dang awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Dang! I can't believe he can do that in that amount of time. Crazy!
Post a Comment