For book club this month we are reading Adriana Trigiani's The Queen of the Big Time. Since book club is on Wednesday, I knew I needed to buckle down and read this novel. I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this book. I love Trigiani's writing. Her characters are real and it's easy to fall in love with them, faults and all. It was easy to sit and read it all in a day because it was just so well written. My frustration came from the heart ache that came from the main character, Nella, and her refusal to realize that she had made the right choices and her inability to let go of the past. Uggh. It made me want to huck the book across the room. Anyway. This is the first book of Adriana Trigiani that I have read and I would definately pick up another one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment