Yesterday David fell on his bike and bit completely through his lip. I had to take him to Urgent Care and they decided to glue his lip instead of stitch it. Today it is still really sore, especially on the wound inside his lip and his teeth are sore too from hitting so hard. He hasn't been able to eat hardly all day. Thank goodness for chocolate milk through a straw!

Two pictures today since I didn't take one for May 31st...

David is such trooper! Even though his mouth is swollen and he can hardly eat, he is in pretty good spirits. All he wants to do is play. The morning after his bike accident, his buddy came to the door wanting to play and David turned around and asked, "Mom? Can I go ride my bike with Isaac?" He's been riding all over! Yikes... I made sure to tell him no doing "tricks" and no racing today! Uggh.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh ouchy! Poor little guy. He's so cute though, not even a Bandaid straight to the chin can make him look bad.

The Dillon 6 said...

I'm tellin' ya. I don't know if we want to go out of town again...hope it wasn't our leaving that brought you the bad joo-joo over there! ;)

Glad his lip is getting better.