It looked like rain all day... but it didn't rain all day... so we decided to go ahead and do Michelle's senior portraits. And, OF COURSE, as soon as I left to meet her, it started to raaaain! Nooooo... We decided to do them anyway and I'm glad we did because they turned out so cute. But how could they not with such a gorgeous girl! It was fun to have Loriel come and help out too.
It looked like rain all day... but it didn't rain all day... so we decided to go ahead and do Michelle's senior portraits. And, OF COURSE, as soon as I left to meet her, it started to raaaain! Nooooo... We decided to do them anyway and I'm glad we did because they turned out so cute. But how could they not with such a gorgeous girl! It was fun to have Loriel come and help out too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment